The flight training and ground school resource for Sport Pilots, Private Pilots, Sport Pilot Certified Flight Instructors (CFIS) and Certified Flight Instructors (CFI) flying Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) – sport airplanes, weight-shift control (WSC) microlight trikes, and powered parachutes (PPC).
You are in the right spot……
- You’re new to aviation and want to be a Sport Pilot or Private Pilot flying Light-Sport Aircraft.
- You’re an Ultralight pilot and want to transition to be a Sport or Private Pilot.
- You’re looking for an efficient and effective ground school and/or flight training program that will get you safely in the air to realize your dream.
- Click here.
If you are already a private, commercial, or ATP pilot……
- You want to be a Sport Pilot Certified Flight Instructor (CFIS).
- You’re looking for an efficient and effective ground school and/or flight training program that will help you realize your dream of becoming a certified flight instructor. Click here.
- You want to learn more about your instructor privileges. What can and what can you not do.
- You’re looking for an efficient and effective ground school and flight training program to use for instructing Sport Pilot and Private Pilot students in light-sport aircraft (LSA).
- Click here.
Quick video I produced about Why Fly Light-Sport Aircraft: